Cablevision New Jersey has just announced that the Game show Network will be part of the I/O Sports Pak as of February 1, 2011 at 6.95 per month. How this fits in to the Sports Pak that has tennis football and other sports is beyond me. In any case,
This is ridiculous. The other systems include GSN as part of their family package as did Cablevision until now. GSN has old and new game shows, is family oriented and to me this is gouging the customer.
I wrote to them complaining. Please do so as well. Thanks for listening.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Television
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "This company is horrible - they refuse to stand behind their goods. Sold my wife and I a bill of goods about our living room (purchased the Guardsman Elite..."
- "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..."
- "I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly. I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage..."
- " I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your..."
- " SOMETIMES WHEN JAMES HAMPTON AND ME TOUCH.... THE HONESTY OF US DYKES IS TOO MUCH..... And I have to close my eyes and hide I wanna hold A *** til I die Til we..."
- "HARRIS BLACK was a scammer in Pattaya, Thailand. He's making up fake job advertisements in Craigslist and more websites. He will insist that you should pay him first before meeting..."