Cablevision making free channel GSN premium
Cablevision New Jersey has just announced that the Game show Network will be part of the I/O Sports Pak as of February 1, 2011 at 6.95 per month. How this fits in to the Sports Pak that has tennis football and other sports is beyond me. In any case,
This is ridiculous. The other systems include GSN as part of their family package as did Cablevision until now. GSN has old and new game shows, is family oriented and to me this is gouging the customer.
I wrote to them complaining. Please do so as well. Thanks for listening.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly. I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage..."
- "This company is horrible - they refuse to stand behind their goods. Sold my wife and I a bill of goods about our living room (purchased the Guardsman Elite..."
- "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..."
- "To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s..."
- "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...."
- "Booking number # 0053874097 Me and my wife, we arrived on May 24th at 2.30pm to Dreams Punta Cana and we were offered right away an upgrade to preferred room. It..."