Cablevision New Jersey has just announced that the Game show Network will be part of the I/O Sports Pak as of February 1, 2011 at 6.95 per month. How this fits in to the Sports Pak that has tennis football and other sports is beyond me. In any case,
This is ridiculous. The other systems include GSN as part of their family package as did Cablevision until now. GSN has old and new game shows, is family oriented and to me this is gouging the customer.
I wrote to them complaining. Please do so as well. Thanks for listening.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Television
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."
- "I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly. I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage..."
- "I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut. One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."